Please call us at 916-428-0377 to place your order
Whether you’re looking to purchase your very first gun and you’re just starting your research or buying a gun has always been on your bucket list, there’s a lot you need to know. Before you come into River City Gun Exchange to make your purchase here’s everything you need to know!
There are a few things that the great state of California requires of you if you’re a first-time gun buyer.
– At least 21 years of age to buy a pistol
– At least 18 years of age to buy a long gun
THINGS TO BRING
You should bring the following items with you at a time of purchase and pickup of your new firearm.
– California Identification (DL or ID)
– Firearm Safety Certificate
– Proof of California Residency
– Money for your purchase, and the remaining balance upon pickup
There are a few fees and taxes you should expect to pay when purchasing a firearm. Some are obvious, some are less so.
– $37.19 Dealer Record of Sale (DROS)
– $25 FSC test if you plan on purchasing a firearm
– An 8.75% sales tax on all products
If you meet the requirements outlined above, we can’t wait to help you. If you have any questions about purchasing a gun, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 916-428-0377.